We remain committed to prioritising the safety and comfort of our staff, freelancers, volunteers, members and visitors.
We’re grateful to all our visitors for their co-operation with our safety measures throughout the pandemic. Our current safety measures are as follows:
• We have installed automatic door openers to reduce touch points, as well as to improve accessibility;
• We require staff & freelancers, and encourage volunteers, to wear face coverings;
• We are continuing with our enhanced cleaning regime and provide hand sanitiser throughout the building;
• For the time being, we are retaining the Perspex screens at the front desk;
• We keep the building as well-ventilated as possible.